Updated on February 11, 2019
Many people relocate from their native country for studies or work. Most people from Hong Kong prefer to go to USA for studies or work. Apart from US other countries such as Australia, Canada and Europe are also preferred.
It can be a complex process of relocating to an altogether new country, whether permanently or temporarily. At that time people need help of immigration consultant hong kong. They help the immigrants to secure and prepare all the needed documents that are needed for living legally in the new country and also conducting their daily activities freely. If you too want to travel to US then you should contact a us immigration investor.
- What Do Immigration Consultants Do?
Their duties include:
- Interviewing customers to decide their migration needs.
- Advising customers on the nation’s visa and work permit necessities.
- Obtaining the important immigration related documents and filling and submitting them out in the interest of their customers.
- Submitting the migration documents to the correct immigrationoffices in a proper manner.
- Referring customers to an immigration lawyer when essential.
- Hiring and directing staff that may incorporate clerks and interpreters.
- Providing customers with handbooks enumerating government, state and local laws and regulations.
In the US, numerous immigration advisors regularly deal with unlawful immigrants or exiles who are attempting to get their permanent residential status.
Occasionally, these consultants might also attend court proceedings with their clients, especially in a case when a client is having any immigration offenses.